Bulk Trash Collection Schedule & Guidelines
Bulk Trash Schedules
The date of your new bulk collection depends on whether you live in the designated West, Central or East map zone (see links below).
You can also click here to use our FIND YOUR BULK TRASH DATE feature by simply putting in your address, hit the enter key, and click on the map when it appears, and the day and dates of your bulk pickup will pop up.
Each zone has a designated week. Please note that single-family bulk collection is one day per month. The Condo/Multifamily schedule is located on both maps.
2021 Bulk Trash Collection Map and Schedule as of June 1, 2021, are:
- West (West of Flamingo Road)
- Central (Flamingo Road to Pine Island Road)
- East (East of Pine Island Road)
Single-family bulk collection is one day per month. The Condo/Multifamily pickup dates are as follows:
Bulk Waste Requirements:
- Bulk pickup occurs once per month anytime between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on your designated date of the month.
- Bulk piles should be placed in a location that facilitates safe collection - away from cars, mailboxes, trees, and overhead wires.
- Bulk should not exceed 15 cubic yards (or about the size of a small car).
- Tree limbs and trunks should not exceed 5' in length or 75 lbs. in weight.
- Piles of leaves or other loose material must be placed in plastic bags and weigh no more than 50 lbs.
- For safety reasons, mirrors, glass, glass tabletops, windowpanes, and plate glass items must be safely placed in a rigid container and taped for safe collection.
- Curbside residents who receive the monthly bulk pickup services can put bulk out starting the immediate Sunday before their scheduled bulk date. Please note, individuals living in an HOA/COA may have different rules in place. If your HOA/COA has different requirements, please adhere to their regulations.
Residential Drop-Off Center
The Town of Davie is a participating municipality in the Broward County Residential Drop-off program which includes HHW, bulk and yard waste, and residential electronics recycling. Please bring a photo ID and proof of Davie residency.
Davie residents can utilize any of the County’s Residential Drop-off Centers (RDOC). The closest location is the Central Drop-off Center located at 5490 Reese Road, Davie, FL 33314. The site is open weekly every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Residents will be required to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and other safety measures which will be communicated through posted signage located throughout the Centers.
The municipal solid waste changes do not impact the services being offered by the County.
For additional information, please visit https://www.broward.org/WasteAndRecycling/WasteDisposal/Pages/DropOffCenters.aspx