Biking to campus is a fun, healthy and efficient way to commute to school. Plus, you help save the environment when you do it!
Biking to Campus: We Made It Easy!
- Broward County’s Bicycle Suitability Map will help you figure out the best bicycle route
- The South Florida Education Center has bike racks located around campus for your convenience
- If you don’t want to ride your bike the whole way, bicycles are also allowed on all transit systems in South Florida: Tri-Rail, Broward County Transit, Brightline and the FREE SFEC Campus Shuttle
- Tri-Rail offers complimentary Bicycle Lockers (with a refundable deposit of $20) at most train stations. Visit the South Florida Commuter Services website or email email@example.com to learn more.
- Brightline passengers can check their bicycles for free