Food Distribution Sites
Updated Dec. 13, 2021
The following link indicates locations where food distributions are occurring throughout Broward County. The map currently displays the School Board of Broward County, Feeding South Florida, and South Florida Hunger Coalition distribution sites. New sites will be displayed as other organizations join.
Other available food resources for Davie residents in need include:
Feeding South Florida
Feeding South Florida provides direct-service programs to individuals in need of assistance. If you are in need of food or SNAP assistance, please complete this form: Click here Version OptionsFood Distribution SitesHeadline
To view the list of South Florida drive-thru distribution sites visit https://feedingsouthflorida.org/distribution_locator/.
Davie Community Worship Ctr.
- 4140 SW 54th Avenue, Davie, FL 33314
- (954) 895 – 6733
The Local Church
- 1775 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33325
The Temple of St. Germain
- 5031 Palm Avenue, Davie, FL 33328
- Every other Tuesday
St. Bonaventure (St. Vincent de Paul)
- 1301 SW 136th Avenue, Davie, FL 33325
- (954) 476 - 4338
- Once a month. Restricted to residents within their parish zone, please call ahead.
Hope Outreach Center, Inc. (Emergency Pantry- Appointment Only)
- 4700 SW 64th Avenue, Suite A, Davie, Florida 33314
- 954- 321-0909
- Emergency Pantry providing pantry staples (fresh bread and produce when available)
- Residents must call HOPE Outreach Center first to register and make an appointment
Florida Department of Children and Families
- For information regarding food stamps, Medicaid, and recertification Contact: 1(850) 300-4323
Please note that information is subject to change at any time. Residents are encouraged to call ahead with food distribution sites for the latest information.
Broward County Public Schools offers free breakfast and lunch for all children 18 years and younger at no cost every school day.
To learn more, visit https://www.browardschools.com/food-nutrition.