Food Distribution Sites
Updated January 26, 2021
The following link indicates locations where food distributions are occurring throughout Broward County. The map currently displays the School Board of Broward County, Feeding South Florida, and South Florida Hunger Coalition distribution sites. New sites will be displayed as other organizations join. View the distribution food sites here: www.broward.org/together4broward/Pages/default.aspx
Other available food resources for Davie residents in need include:
Feeding South Florida:
Feeding South Florida provides direct-service programs to individuals in need of assistance. If you are in need of food or SNAP assistance, please complete this form: Click here Version OptionsFood Distribution SitesHeadline
Davie Community Worship Ctr.
- 4140 SW 54th Avenue, Davie, FL 33314
- (954) 895 – 6733 or (954) 587 - 2682
- Open on Fridays from 4:00 – 6:30 PM
The Local Church
- 1775 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, FL 33325
- Open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
St. Bonaventure (St. Vincent de Paul)
- 1301 SW 136th Avenue, Davie, FL 33325
- (954) 476 - 4338
- Once a month. Restricted to residents within their parish zone, please call ahead.
Hope Outreach Center, Inc. (Emergency Pantry- Appointment Only)
- 4700 SW 64th Avenue, Suite A, Davie, Florida 33314
- 954- 321-0909
- Emergency Pantry providing pantry staples (fresh bread and produce when available)
- Residents must call HOPE Outreach Center first to register and make an appointment
Florida Department of Children and Families
- For information regarding food stamps, Medicaid, and recertification Contact: 1(850) 300-4323
Please note that information may change at any time. Residents are encouraged to call ahead with food distribution sites for the latest information.
Broward County Public Schools offers free breakfast and lunch for all children 18 years and younger at no cost – regardless of meal eligibility status and even if they don’t attend a BCPS school.
Grab-and-Go (five-pack) meals are available at all Elementary, Middle, and High Schools every:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Children can pick up multiple meals during these times in an effort to reduce the number of trips for meals by walking or driving to the car or bus loop. Parents picking up meals for children that are not present may still receive meals with valid identification including student ID, report cards, and birth certificates. An ID must be presented at each meal distribution.