For vaccination sites in Broward County, please visit https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Pages/Vaccination-Sites.aspx.
Town of Davie
Town of Davie (4/19/21 - 4/23/21) & (4/26/21 - 4/30/21) COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments - 1st Dose
UPDATE: Walk-ins are accepted from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Town of Davie is operating a vaccination site for Florida residents who are 18 years and older or 16-17 years old with an accompanied parent/guardian. Vaccinations take place at the Davie Pine Island Park Multipurpose Center, located at 3801 S. Pine Island Road, Davie, FL 33328.
There is no fee to receive the vaccination. Walk-ins are welcome between 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Appointments can also be made through the links below.
- Must be a Florida resident with a valid Government picture ID. (Please bring the ID with you to your appointment)
- Must be at least 18 years old or 1 to 17 with a parent/guardian present. Please bring a birth certificate, passport, Driver's License, or Learner's Permit as identification for minors.
- Must complete a Vaccine Screening Consent Form and bring it with you.
- If an appointment was made, please bring appointment confirmation on the day of your appointment.
- Masks and social distancing will be enforced at the vaccination location.
Alternative forms of proof of Florida residency will be accepted for adult seasonal residents who do not have a Florida Government picture ID. Below is a list of acceptable items to provide for residency:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, or residential rental or lease agreement.
- A utility hook-up or work order dated within 60 days of the appointment date which includes your Florida address.
- A utility bill not more than 2 months old including your Florida address.
- Mail from a financial institution including checking, savings, or investment account statements that include your Florida address and are not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency that includes your Florida address and is not more than 2 months old.
Please bring your Florida Driver's License or Florida Government-issued ID with you on the day of your appointment. If you do not have a Florida ID or have an out-of-state Driver's License/ID, you will need to bring one of the alternative forms of proof of residency with you on the day of your appointment.
Please print, complete and bring the documents with you on the day of your appointment. (Documents included: Department of Health Consent Form, Pfizer Vaccine Emergency Use Agreement Fact Sheet, and Town of Davie Vaccination Waiver Form)
PLEASE BE SURE ONCE YOU REGISTER YOU REENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE YOUR APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION. EMAIL CONFIRMATION WILL NEED TO BE PROVIDED ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
4/19/21 - 4/23/21: https://davie.readyop.com/fs/4caa/2971
4/26/21 - 4/30/21: https://davie.readyop.com/fs/4cac/934e
Should you have any questions, please contact 954-797-1000.