Town of Davie New Hours of Operation
Beginning Thursday, August 3, 2023, Town of Davie municipal offices will open Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and will be closed Friday through Sunday.
The four-day workweek transition will offer extended morning and evening hours of service to members of the community. Please note, electronic payments and other online services will remain available seven days a week.
Departments and Services Incorporating New Schedule:
Town Hall – 8800 SW 36th Street, Davie, FL 33328
- Office of the Mayor and Town Council
- Administration Department
- Budget and Finance Department
- Building Division
- Business Tax Receipts
- Community Redevelopment Agency
- Engineering Division
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Office of the Town Attorney
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts (Administration Office)
- Planning and Zoning Division
- Town Clerk’s Office
- Utilities Customer Service
Community Services Division - 4700 SW 64th Ave, Suite D, Davie, FL 33314
Davie Fire Rescue/Public Works (Lobby) – 6901 Orange Dr, Davie, FL 33314
Davie Police Department (Lobby) – 1230 S. Nob Hill Road, Davie, FL 33324
Utilities Department - Administrative and Customer Service Offices
- 7351 SW 30 Street, Davie, FL 33314
- 3500 NW 76 Avenue, Davie, FL 33024
- 8800 SW 36 Street, Davie, FL 33328 (Customer Service)
There will be no impact on the emergency services provided by the Town’s Fire Rescue and Police Departments. In case of an emergency, please dial 911.
The Utilities Department will maintain current operations of a 7-day workweek.
Limited after-hours customer service will remain available to address emergencies only. General inquiries and other non-emergency services will be addressed during regular Monday to Thursday business hours.
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Information:
Parks and Recreation facilities, programming, and special events will maintain current operations.
There will be no operational changes to the Pine Island Multipurpose Center located at 3801 S. Pine Island Road, Davie, FL 33328. The facility will retain its regular operating hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Fitness and Aquatic facility hours remain unaffected and will continue regular operating hours. As a reminder, the respective facility’s hours of operation are provided below:
- Fitness and Aquatic Center - Monday through Friday 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pool - Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Town parks, playgrounds, and restrooms will continue normal operations from 9 a.m. to sunset except for:
- Driftwood, Shenandoah, Waterford and Waverly Park will close at 9 p.m.
- Pine Island Park/Bamford Sports Complex will close at 10 p.m.
- What is a four-day workweek?
- When will the four-day work schedule begin for the Town of Davie?
- What timeframe will Town Hall provide services?
- Will the four-day work schedule impact my utility bill payment options?
- What if I have a utility emergency?
- What should I do if I need emergency fire and police services?
- Will the four-day workweek impact Code Compliance calls for service in the community?
- How do I submit a public records request?
- How can I obtain a building permit?
- How can I request an inspection?
- What time will the building inspectors examine my property?
- How do I submit a request for an Engineering Permit?
- I need to get a Business Tax Receipt. How can I apply?
- Will this change impact facility reservations and rentals?
- What if I want a film permit? Will this process be impacted?
- Will the four-day workweek impact the services and programs provided at Pine Island Multipurpose Center?
- Will the four-day workweek impact the Fitness and Aquatic Facility hours of operation?
- Will the hours of operations for Town parks be impacted?