The Building Division is currently only accepting checks or credit cards for payments. Payments can be made by mail, phone or drop-off.
- Mail: After receiving e-mail confirmation of the balance due, you may mail in your check to 6591 Orange Drive, Davie FL 33314.
- Drop-off: The check may be dropped off in the Utilities drive-through mailbox located at the west side of the Town Hall (Building B) or the drop box in front of the Town Clerk’s Office at Town Hall. Please make sure to write "Building Division" and the permit number on the front of the envelope. The Building Division allows for a maximum of three transactions per check.
- Phone: Call 954-797-1111, to pay via Credit Card. Only accepting: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
We are working diligently to process your requests as fast as possible. Processing time is 7-10 days after we receive the request and it is processed in date order.
Town of Davie emails to AT&T customers (Yahoo, Bellsouth, ATT, etc.) are landing in “spam” or “junk” folders.
Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder and move our email to your inbox to resolve this issue.
All new permits and applications will be processed as Project-Dox (Online Permitting Suite).
Paper permits are no longer being accepted and failure to follow the directions below can result in a delay to your permit.
- Email only your application to Buildingdept@davie-fl.gov, to opt-in for Project-Dox. The email address under the contractor on the application will be the one we use to set you up for Project-Dox. If you wish to use a different one, you must state it in your email. Please Note: All contractor credentials must be up to date in our system in order to process your application (state license, general liability, workman's compensation and business tax receipt).
- Individuals will receive an email invitation to upload the plans and documents to the email provided. The email will come from Project-Dox so check your inbox and spam folder.
- Please make sure you upload the required documents according to the permit's checklist into Project-Dox to ensure your permit can be processed.
- Read all instructions on uploading plans (file type and naming MUST be as instructed) see step-by-step presentation.
- If your initial permit was submitted in paper format: The revision and/or correction must be submitted via mail to 6591 Orange Drive, Davie, FL 33314, or dropped off at the clear bin located in the Town Clerk's entrance at the front of Town Hall.
- Can be submitted via email to email@example.com only if the documents are up to 10, 8 1/2 inch-by-11 inch pages.
- If the permit was submitted through ProjectDox, individuals can continue to use the program for correction and revisions.
DO NOT send payments if you have not received a confirmation email on the balance due. Prices reflected on the online portal Esuites are subject to change.
To Make a Payment:
- By Check: Mail checks to 6591 Orange Drive, Davie, FL 3314, payable to the "Town of Davie." Only checks can be dropped off at the Utilities Payments drive-through mailbox, located on the west side of Town Hall. Please write the permit number and "Building Division" on the front envelope or the drop box in front of the Town Clerk’s Office at Town Hall. The Building Division allows for a maximum of three transactions per check.
- By Credit Card: Call 954-797-1111, to pay via Credit Card. Only accepting: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
The Town of Davie Building Division is dedicated to the expeditious and high quality performance of all of our building related functions while enforcing the Florida Building Code. With an emphasis on customer service and life safety, we endeavor to ensure that construction work performed in the Town of Davie is done in a manner that provides safety and security in both commercial and residential structures for our citizens and our visitors.
In the Building Division, each discipline has a “Chief” as required by the Broward County Administrative Chapter of the Florida Building Code. The Division is internally subdivided by various disciplines (i.e: structural, electrical, plumbing and mechanical), all being supported by our professional permit staff. The Building Division enforces the State of Florida Building Code as amended.