Connection Fees & Application for New Construction
Before applying for Building Permits for new construction or building additions (commercial or residential) within the Town of Davie service area, a Water and Sewer Service Agreement must be executed between the property owner and the Town of Davie. Connection fees are based on Equivalent Residential Connections (ERC). One ERC = 350 GPD of water usage. The charge per ERC for water is $3,050; the charge per ERC for wastewater is $2,920 ($5,970 combined water/wastewater).
The following is a list of documents required for preparation of the Agreement:
- Letter size copy of survey of the property
- Copy of the Deed to the property
- Names of person(s) signing the Agreement.
- Mailing address and telephone number of property owner
- If the Deed is held in the name of a corporation, the following is needed:
- Full name, address and telephone number of the corporation
- In what state is the business incorporated
- Is the corporation licensed to do business in the State of Florida
- Names and titles of person(s) signing Agreement
- If Agreement is to be signed by a Trustee or by someone with Power of Attorney, we will need supporting documentation.
- Legal description, address, and folio number of property
- Information as to proposed use of property:
- Single family
- Commercial: Need to know specific use such as restaurant, warehouse (square footage), office (square footage), etc.
- After project is complete, we will need a reproducible Mylar of the water/sewer locations.