Welcome to the Town of Davie’s Supplier Central website! This is the central location where existing and potential suppliers can browse the Town’s purchasing policies and contracts, find out about upcoming Vendor Training opportunities and download Purchasing forms... and much more.
Vendor Feedback Survey:
The Town's Purchasing Division is currently conducting a Vendor Feedback Survey of Vendors who do or have done business with the Town. Please respond to the questions at the link below to let us know how your experience interacting with the Town's Purchasing Division has been.
Upcoming Contractual Opportunities:
- RFP for Furnish and Install of Vehicle Decals and Markings
- Town-Wide Awards and Plaques
- Street & Sports Lighting Repair Services
- College Ave Phase II
- Animal Impoundment
- Demolition and Remediation of Old Water Plant on Davie Road
Visit https://www.davie-fl.gov/bids.aspx to view current solicitations.
Information for Vendors Regarding COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 situation Purchasing is adopting new procedures to limit exposure during the procurement process. See the links below for information on how Purchasing will operate for the foreseeable future.
- How To Do Business With The Town of Davie
- Vendor Requirement Guide
- Purchasing Manual Revised May 9th 2020
- Fillable W-9 Form
- Lobbyist Policy Registration
- Local Vendor Preference Ordinance 2011-032
- Product Demonstration Policy Agreement
- Sole Source Procurement Checklist
- How to do Business with the Town of Davie
- TOD ADA Coordinator Notice