FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AUG. 17, 2022
TOWN OF DAVIE POLLING SITES AND PRECINCT CHANGES FOR THE AUG. 23, 2022, PRIMARY ELECTION
Early voting ends Aug. 21, 2022.
(UPDATED) DAVIE, Fla. – Due to the recent Broward County and Town of Davie redistricting, the Town of Davie's polling sites and precinct locations have changed for the Aug. 23, 2022, Primary Election. The Broward County Supervisor of Elections mailed new voter registration cards to all registered voters who were affected. The latest voter registration cards reflect the change in polling sites and precincts.
Residents are strongly encouraged to verify their polling site and voting precinct before election day. For an updated list of the Town’s polling sites and precinct locations, visit www.davie-fl.gov/PrecinctInfo. To look up your voter information, use the Broward County Supervisor of Elections’ Voter Information Lookup tool.
Early voting is underway through Sunday, Aug. 21, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Early voting sites within Davie include:
- Davie/Cooper City Branch Library, 4600 SW 82nd Avenue
- Alvin Sherman Library at Nova Southeastern University, 3100 Ray Ferrero Jr. Boulevard
Eligible Broward County voters may go to any early voting location to cast their vote or drop off their Vote-By-Mail ballot. For a complete list of early voting locations, visit www.BrowardVotes.gov.
Voting hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on election day. To vote in-person, you must do so at your assigned Election Day precinct. The following are helpful reminders on how to be prepared for this election:
- Florida law requires voters to present a picture ID with signature at the polling place. A list of acceptable forms of Identification (ID) is available at www.BrowardVotes.gov. Please note: IDs must have current signature.
- Two locations are available for voters to drop off their Vote-By-Mail ballots from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Monday, August 22nd and Tuesday, August 23rd:
- Your voter information card is not necessary to vote. It is a helpful tool for you to know your districts and polling location. Know where your polling place is before election day by checking your voter information card or by going to our website and clicking on Election Day Precincts. If you have moved, you are required to vote in your new home precinct.
- You will be asked for ID, if you do not have ID, by law you MUST vote a Provisional Ballot. A provisional ballot is always counted when the voter is shown to be registered and eligible.
- If a voter has requested a Vote-By-Mail ballot and later decides to vote at the polling place instead, you may bring the Vote-By-Mail ballot with you to be cancelled at your polling place and receive a new ballot to vote at the polls.
- Results for the Primary Election including Vote-by-Mail Ballots, Early Voting and Election Day votes begin streaming on our website at 7:00 p.m. on election night. Results will be updated frequently at www.browardvotes.gov until all precincts are reported.
For more information regarding the upcoming primary election, please contact the Broward County Supervisor of Elections at 954-357-8683 or visit www.BrowardVotes.gov.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant