FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NOV. 22, 2022
TOWN OF DAVIE HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE
Accepting children’s toy donations beginning Nov. 28 through Dec. 16, 2022
DAVIE, Fla. – The Town of Davie is hosting a holiday toy drive to collect new and unwrapped children’s toys beginning Monday, Nov. 28, through Dec. 16, 2022. Toys collected will be allocated to over 300 children in need within Davie.
To donate, please bring toys in their original packaging suitable for children 0-12 years old and teens 13-18 years old.Residents can drop off toys at the Town of Davie locations listed below.
Town of Davie Drop-Off Locations:
Monday - Friday
- Town Clerk’s Office (Building C): 8800 SW 36th Street | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pine Island Multipurpose Center: 3801 S. Pine Island Road | 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fitness and Aquatic Center: 3800 SW 92nd Ave. | 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Davie Police Department Lobby: 1230 South Nob Hill Road | 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Davie Fire Rescue Department Main Lobby: 6901 Orange Drive | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
- Fitness and Aquatic Center: 3800 SW 92nd Ave. | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All donated items must be new and unwrapped. We will not accept used or lightly used toys.
Toys can include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Arts and Crafts Kits
- Jewelry Making Kits
- Science/Discovery Kits
- Lego/Building Block Sets
- Remote Control Cars
- Barbie/L.O.L Surprise Dolls (all ethnicities)
- Superhero Action Figures
- Toy Cars
- Pop-it and other Sensory Toys
Please note that toy distribution will be completed in partnership with local youth groups and clubs.
For more information about the toy drive, please contact Angela Madias, Davie Police Compliance and Accreditation Manager, at [email protected] or 954-693-8395 or Chad Pezoldt, Assistant Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Director, at [email protected] or 954-797-1151.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant