Posted on May 26, 2017
Town of Davie Launches New Website
The Town of Davie recently launched its newly, redesigned citizen-focused website. The goal of the website redesign is to provide Town of Davie residents and the public with a new and improved way to access information, business resources, community tools, and other services.
This site utilizes the latest technology to ensure that information is delivered to our residents in a timely and concise manner; it provides residents with a more enhanced experience which makes navigating the site more seamless.
“Over the past few years, we have made some significant investments and advances in the Town’s technology and this is just one more way in which we are staying up-to-date,” said Mayor Judy Paul.
Some of the key features of the site include:
- Responsive Design – information on the new site customizes itself to be viewed on various devices such as a mobile phone, tablet, desktop computers, etc.
- Streamlined Search Function
- Parks and Facilities update
- Enhanced navigation
- Town & Community Meetings and Special Events Calendar
- Notification Center – text and email
- Content Modification
- Customized Information Display
- Social Media Integration
The new website reinforces the Town’s commitment to open and transparent government. For additional updates and information, like the Town of Davie on Facebook at Town of Davie, FL, follow us on Twitter @TownofDavie, Instagram at townofdavie, or visit www.davie-fl.gov.