FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JANUARY 16, 2020
NORTH RUNWAY TO CLOSE TEMPORARILY FOR REPAIRS
Tuesday, January 21 through Sunday, January 26, 2020
DAVIE, Fla. – The North Runway (10L-28R) at Broward County’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport will close for intermittent periods over five days, beginning on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 10 p.m. The temporary closure is necessary to conduct ancillary work to the runway.
The North Runway closure schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, January 21, from 10 p.m. through Wednesday, January 22, at 6 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 22 from 10 p.m. through Thursday, January 23, at 6 a.m.
- Thursday, January 23 from 10 p.m. through Friday, January 24, at 6 a.m.
- Friday, January 24 from 10 p.m. through Saturday, January 25, at 6 a.m.
- Saturday, January 25 from 10 p.m. through Sunday, January 26, at 6 a.m.
During this period, all arriving and departing flights will use the South Runway (10R-28L).
For more information please contact the Airport’s Public Information Office at 954-359-6116 or visit www.fll.net.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases please email [email protected] and request that your email address be removed from this list.