FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FEBRUARY 5, 2021
SANITARY SEWER MANHOLES REHABILITATION IMPROVEMENTS STARTING FEBRUARY 8, 2021
DAVIE, Fla. – The Town of Davie Utilities Department will conduct sanitary sewer manholes rehabilitation improvements along the areas of SW 61st Avenue, SW 39th Court, and SW 41st Court from February 8, 2021, through March 1, 2021. Please note that there will be no sewer service interruptions while work is being performed.
The project will be performed by Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. and will require access to sanitary sewer manholes. This method requires little or zero sanitary sewer interruptions.
Areas Affected (see map below):
- Starting at the corner of SW 36th Court and SW 61st Avenue, continue South along SW 61st Avenue to SW 39th Court.
- Continue West along SW 39th Court to Davie Road.
- Continue South on Davie Road to SW 41st Court.
- Continue West along SW 41st Court to SW 67 Avenue.
What to Expect:
- Outdoor Noise - Utilities and Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. crews and vehicles will be outside in the area operating equipment necessary for manholes restoration.
- Traffic Disruptions - Utilities and Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. crews and vehicles will need access to street manholes.
If you have any additional questions regarding this project, please contact the Town of Davie Utilities Department at 954-327-3742 or visit www.davie-fl.gov/925/Wastewater-Collections..
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your email address be removed from this list.