FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 4, 2021
SANITARY SEWER MANHOLES REHABILITATION IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT EXTENDED THROUGH APRIL 30, 2021
DAVIE, Fla. – The Town of Davie Utilities Department has extended the completion date for the sewer manholes rehabilitation improvements along areas of SW 61st Avenue, SW 39th Court, and SW 40th Court (see map below). The project’s anticipated completion date is April 30, 2021.
No sewer service interruptions while work is being performed. The project is performed by Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc. and requires access to sanitary sewer manholes.
Affected areas include:
- Starting at the corner of SW 36th Court and SW 61st Avenue, continue South along SW 61st Avenue to SW 39th Court.
- Continue West along SW 39th Court to Davie Road.
- Continue South on Davie Road to SW 41st Street.
- Continue West along SW 40th Court to SW 67th Avenue.
What to Expect:
- Outdoor Noise - Utilities and Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc crews and vehicles will be outside in the area operating equipment necessary for manholes restoration.
- Traffic Disruptions - Utilities and Enviro Waste Services Group, Inc crews and vehicles will need access to street manholes.
Typical work hours are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays). For questions regarding this project, contact the Town of Davie Utilities Department at 954-327-3742 or visit www.davie-fl.gov/925/Wastewater-Collections.
Leona Henry, Intergovernmental Affairs Manager
Sussette Rodriguez, Public Relations Coordinator
Ariana Briceno, Public Relations Assistant
If you do not wish to receive Town of Davie news releases, please email email@example.com and request that your email address be removed from this list.