How do I add email@example.com to my contact list?
To ensure that you continue receiving the Davie E-Update, check your spam/junk folder and move our email to your inbox.
We also recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to help ensure that the Davie E-Update Newsletter does not go to your spam folder. See below on how you can add us to your address book:
- Go to Mail > Preferences, select the Junk Mail tab, and select the Enable junk mail filtering check box.
- Check Sender of message is in my Contacts under The following types of messages are exempt from junk mail filtering.
- To allow mail from email@example.com, right-click our contact name in an email, then choose Add to Contacts from the drop-down menu.
Ensure that the Davie E-Update is delivered to your inbox by adding the sending address firstname.lastname@example.org
to your address book or custom sender list.
- Click Contacts on the left navigation bar of your inbox screen.
- Click New Contact and fill in the new contact information to the required fields.
- Once completed, click the Add Contact button at the bottom.
Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook
to your Contacts
. Google, Yahoo and Outlook will deliver emails to your inbox from addresses that are in your contacts.