Bulk pickup occurs once per month anytime between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on your designated date of the month. The date of your new bulk collection depends on your respective area which can be located through our interactive Bulk Trash Map at https://daviefl.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=969841121a4c4fce99f4916184838e56.
Bulk Waste Requirements:
- Bulk piles should be placed in a location that facilitates safe collection - away from cars, mailboxes, trees, and overhead wires.
- Bulk should not exceed 15 cubic yards.
- Tree limbs and trunks should not exceed 5' in length or 75 lbs. in weight.
- Piles of leaves or other loose material must be placed in plastic bags and weigh no more than 50 lbs.
- For safety reasons, mirrors, glass, glass tabletops, windowpanes, and plate glass items must be safely placed in a rigid container and taped for safe collection.
Bulk can be placed the Sunday before your designated collection date unless your homeowners' association regulations state otherwise.
Please note that single-family bulk collection is one day per month. The Condo/Multifamily pickup dates are as follows:
Residents can also drop off bulk at the Broward County Residential Drop-off program located at 5490 Reese Road, Davie, FL 33314. The site is open on alternating Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To learn more and view the upcoming collection dates, visit https://www.davie-fl.gov/1050/Bulk-Trash-Collection-Schedule-Guideline.